Relief for anything from Migraines to Menopause!
Life's a journey, not a destination. Each one of these items will make these next steps a little more bearable. Our Classic Cold Therapy bundle is great for offering relief from tension headaches, migraines, cramps, and even hot flashes!
Often times, when women undergo a routine mastectomy, they will experience hormonal fluctuations. These fluctuations may cause symptoms that mimic menopausal hot flashes, which are notoriously irritating, uncomfortable, and sometimes, embarrassing.
The Classic Cold Therapy Bundle includes three of our best selling recovery accessories:
- Thermal Comfort Contour Pillow: Super soft, machine washable pillow, designed to hold hot/cold packs for targeted thermal therapy relief. Perfect for soothing tension headaches, underarm support after mastectomy, or for creating a little leverage when you're trying to get comfortable.
- Cooling Wrap: Scarf designed to cool core body temperature for 3-4 hours of relief, via crystal polymer cooling technology. Non-toxic, completely reusable & tucks discreetly into your favorite summer scarf.
- Gel Hot/Cold Pack: Cold or heat therapy pack fits perfectly into Recovery Bra or Comfort Pillow to help reduce pain and swelling.
Some additional comfort items to consider:
- Brobe Joggers: These fancy pants are made out of the same fabric as our Recovery Brobe & complete your recovery ensemble!
- The Recovery Brobe (Robe + Recovery Bra Combo): Cozy enough to wear at home, chic enough to wear out. Most women basically live in their Brobe for the weeks following surgery. Ideal for supporting post-op drains.
- Everyday, Everybody Robe: Made from a luxurious, non-binding, cooling, caressing, cotton blend. This lightweight, cotton blend robe is made from the same delicious, cooling fabric as our Recovery Brobe. This robe is utterly ideal for wearing around during the warmer months of the year.
- Additional Hot/Cold Packs: Thermal therapy packs fit perfectly into Recovery Bra or Comfort Pillow
- Post-Operative Drain Belt (AKA The Shower Belt): Originally designed for wearing into the shower, but routinely worn under clothing for optimal comfort. Pockets are made from moisture-wicking fabric, to dry quickly.
- Thermal Comfort/Recovery Bra: Bra includes inner breast pockets for Ice Packs or prosthetic breasts. Having one recovery bra is essential, but it's always a good idea (and very convenient) to have an extra bra to wear while the other is in the wash.
- Brobe Wicker Tote Bag: Sturdy Cotton Handles for touting a blanket, your electronic devices, or anything you like! This versatile bag works when going to and from chemo but it’s also great for carrying around town or hauling groceries.
- “Healing Comfortably”: This 26-page guide is tailored to those going through breast surgery but the tips and insights are useful for most people walking the road to recovery.