Breast Augmentation Recovery Bundle
What is Breast Augmentation?
Breast augmentation (a.k.a "breast aug" or "boob job" ) involves using breast implants or fat transfer to increase the size of your breasts. In the most common technique, the surgeon makes a cut on the underside of the breast, in the natural skin fold, and places a saline or silicone implant through this opening. Most women receive general anesthesia for breast augmentation surgery, making the surgical experience pain-free.
Breast Augmentation Recovery Experience
Generally, it takes about 4-6 weeks to recover from breast augmentation surgery. It's important to avoid physical activity, lifting heavy objects and overworking yourself during this sensitive time.
When you get a breast augmentation, you are likely to experience:
- localized pain at incisions
- general discomfort
- hot flashes
- reduced mobility & independence
Our products help manage the swelling and reduce your pain, helping you feel comfortable, secure, and in control as you recover.
What's in the Breast Augmentation Recovery Bundle?
The New Post-Surgical Recovery Bra:
- A bra with front velcro and snap closure with no wires.
- Adjustable band and adjustable straps to fit a range of sizes while you recover.
- Supportive, yet soft and comfortable when in contact with surgery incisions
- Bra includes pockets inside the cups to hold hot/cold gel packs or prosthetic breasts
- Machine washable
- ALL BRAS COME IN BLACK.
- The Pocketed Pillow: Super soft, machine washable pillow, designed to hold hot/cold packs for targeted hot/cold therapy relief.
- The Plush Hot/Cold Gel Packs (3 count): Thermal therapy packs can be frozen or heated and fit perfectly into bra pockets and pillow.If heating, microwave for 30 second at a time until desired temperature is achieved.
NOTE: This bundle also works well for people getting breast reduction surgery. If you are having either augmentation or reduction surgery and will not need post-op drains during recovery, this is thew bundle for you! If you will have drains, we recommend also getting a drain belt and/or robe as well. Check out all products here.