Liposuction Recovery Bundle
What is Liposuction?
Liposuction (aka “Lipo”) is a procedure in which fat is removed from the body, and it’s one of the most common types of plastic surgery. Fat can be removed from a number of areas on the body through liposuction, including the buttocks, love handles, upper arms, abdomen, hips, back and thighs.
Liposuction Recovery Experience
Liposuction recovery time varies from person to person, but typically ranges from 4-6 weeks. After a liposuction procedure, such as abdominoplasty with liposuction some doctors place small tubes or drains within the incision site to drain any excess fluid and blood. This prevents swelling of the operative area and also helps the surgeon check for internal bleeding at the surgical site.
During your recovery, you are likely to experience:
- fluid drainage (collected with JP drains)
- localized pain at incisions
- general discomfort
- hot flashes
- reduced mobility & independence
Our products help manage the drains and reduce your pain, helping you feel calm, secure, and in control as you recover.
The Liposuction Recovery Bundle includes:
- The Surgery Recovery Robe: Post surgery, many people live in their Surgery Recovery Robe. It's ultra comfortable, functional, and fashionable enough to wear out of the house.
- Four (4) pockets inside the robe are designed to hold JP drains and/or ice packs
- Soft, comfortable fabric will not irritate surgery incisions
- Three-quarter length sleeves allow for easy IV access during treatment
- The Pocketed Pillow: Super soft, machine washable pillow, designed to hold hot/cold packs for targeted hot/cold therapy relief.
- The Plush Hot/Cold Gel Pack: Thermal therapy pack can be frozen or heated and fit perfectly into robe pockets and pillow.If heating, microwave for 30 second at a time until desired temperature is achieved.
- The Post-Surgical Drain Belt: Shower independently and carry drains comfortably underneath your clothing with the JP Drain Belt.