Mastectomy Resources for Patients & Caregivers
For intuitively designed, feminine, functional mastectomy clothing and mastectomy recovery kits, scroll down. For more information about recovery or taking care of someone who is recovering from a mastectomy, check out our blog. We've linked our top posts right here, for your convenience.
Mastectomy Recovery Patients:
- What to Pack for Mastectomy Surgery
- How Long Does it Take to Recover from a Mastectomy?
- Benefits of Using an Ice Pack Bra After Mastectomy
For Post-Mastectomy Caregivers:
- 5 Ways to Encourage a Friend with Breast Cancer
- Care When You Can't Be There: 6 Tips for Long-Distance Caregiving
- 5 Things Every Breast Cancer Patient Needs
Any small comfort after surgery can make a substantial difference in your quality of life. We developed mastectomy recovery bras and kits to provide much-needed support during this challenging time. If you receive a double mastectomy, lumpectomy, or other breast cancer procedure, we’ll help you achieve peace of mind with the most adaptive post-mastectomy clothing available.