Breast Augmentation Recovery Bundle
What is Breast Augmentation?
Breast augmentation (a.k.a "breast aug" or "boob job" ) involves using breast implants or fat transfer to increase the size of your breasts. In the most common technique, the surgeon makes a cut on the underside of the breast, in the natural skin fold, and places a saline or silicone implant through this opening. Most women receive general anesthesia for breast augmentation surgery, making the surgical experience pain-free.
Breast Augmentation Recovery Experience
Generally, it takes about 4-6 weeks to recover from breast augmentation surgery. It's important to avoid physical activity, lifting heavy objects and overworking yourself during this sensitive time.
When you get a breast augmentation, you are likely to experience:
- localized pain at incisions
- general discomfort
- hot flashes
- reduced mobility & independence
Our products help manage the swelling and reduce your pain, helping you feel comfortable, secure, and in control as you recover.
What's in the Breast Augmentation Recovery Bundle?
- The Post-Surgical Recovery Bra: Our wire-free post-op bra includes inner pockets in the bra cups for our Plush Hot/Cold Gel Packs or prosthetic breasts. The material is a super soft cotton blend that will not irritate incisions.
- The Pocketed Pillow: Super soft, machine washable pillow, designed to hold hot/cold packs for targeted hot/cold therapy relief.
- The Plush Hot/Cold Gel Packs (3 count): Thermal therapy packs can be frozen or heated and fit perfectly into bra pockets and pillow.
- The Cooling Neck Wrap: Scarf designed to instantly cool core body temperature for 3-4 hours of relief via crystal polymer cooling technology. Non-toxic and completely reusable.