Brazilian Butt Lift Recovery Bundle
What is a Brazilian Butt Lift?
A Brazilian butt lift (a.k.a. "Brazilian butt augmentation" or "BBL") is a surgery which uses a person's own fat to naturally augment and shape the buttocks. Liposuction is performed to remove fat from other areas of the body (often the stomach, hips, and thighs), and that fat is then transferred to the buttocks.
Brazilian Butt Lift Recovery Experience
Generally, it takes about 6 weeks to recover from BBL surgery.
When you get a BBL, you are likely to experience:
- fluid drainage (collected with JP drains)
- localized pain at incisions
- general discomfort
- hot flashes
- reduced mobility & independence
Our products help manage the drains and reduce your pain, helping you feel calm, secure, and in control as you recover.
What's in the BBL Recovery Bundle?
- The Surgery Recovery Robe: Post surgery, many people live in their Surgery Recovery Robe. It's ultra comfortable, functional, and fashionable enough to wear out of the house.
- Four (4) pockets inside the robe are designed to hold JP drains and/or ice packs
- Soft, comfortable fabric will not irritate surgery incisions
- Three-quarter length sleeves allow for easy IV access during treatment
- The Pocketed Pillow: Super soft, machine washable pillow, designed to hold hot/cold packs for targeted hot/cold therapy relief.
- The Plush Hot/Cold Gel Packs (3 count): Thermal therapy packs can be frozen or heated and fit perfectly into robe pockets and pillow.
- The Post-Surgical Drain Belt: Shower independently and carry drains comfortably underneath your clothing with the JP Drain Belt.
- Each drain belt holds up to four (4) post-operative fluid drains.
- Pockets are made from moisture-wicking fabric, to dry quickly.
- The Cooling Neck Wrap: Scarf designed to instantly cool core body temperature for 3-4 hours of relief via crystal polymer cooling technology. Non-toxic and completely reusable.