The NEW Brobe™ Bundle | Breast Surgery Recovery Bra & Robe
What is The Brobe™ Bundle?
The Brobe™ Bundle is our signature bra and robe combination designed specifically for recovery after any breast-related surgery. We have completely redesigned the Brobe™ Post Surgical Recovery Bra to provide more support and flexibility when you need it most! See detailed features in images and the description below.
The Brobe™ Bundle is designed to be worn all throughout your recovery: at home, in public, at doctors appointments, while running errands, and even a nice night out! We want you to feel empowered following surgery, and this stylish and functional recovery bundle is the perfect solution.
The NEW Brobe™ Post Surgical Recovery Bra Features
- A bra with front velcro and snap closure with no wires.
- Adjustable band and adjustable straps to fit a range of sizes while you recover.
- Supportive, yet soft and comfortable when in contact with surgery incisions
- Bra includes pockets inside the cups to hold hot/cold gel packs or prosthetic breasts
- Machine washable
- ALL BRAS COME IN BLACK.
The Brobe™ Robe Features
- Four (6) pockets inside the robe for JP drains
- Soft, comfortable fabric that will not irritate surgery incisions
- Three-quarter length sleeves for easy IV access during treatment
- Synched at the waist, giving it a wrap dress-style look that you can feel confident wearing in front of your family, caregivers, friends and visitors who come to see you
- Incredibly soft cotton blend fabric & stylish enough to wear out of the house
Who is this bundle for?The Brobe™ Bundle is for ANYONE having breast surgery, including:
- breast reconstruction
- breast augmentation
- breast reduction
- explant surgery
“The recovery robe is not only comfortable but has pockets for the drains. The bra is so comfortable that I purchased a second one for when I start to wear regular clothes. I would highly recommend the recovery robe and bra to anyone undergoing a mastectomy and or reconstruction.” - Jennifer
“I wanted to be prepared for my Bilateral Mastectomy, but when I first started doing research, I had no idea what I was looking for. All I knew was I would have 4 drains coming out of my chest and I knew I didn’t want people to really notice if they decided to come over after my surgery. The Brobe was everything I was looking for. Once I put it on at the hospital, it boosted my confidence. The way it closes at the waist will make you feel more 'feminine' in my case.” - Stefanie L