Tummy Tuck Recovery Bundle
What is a Tummy Tuck?
A tummy tuck (a.k.a. “abdominoplasty") is a cosmetic surgical procedure to improve the shape and appearance of the abdomen by removing excess skin and fat from the abdomen. Connective tissue in the abdomen (fascia) usually is tightened with sutures, and the remaining skin is repositioned to create a more toned look.
Tummy Tuck Recovery Experience
Generally, it takes about 6 weeks to recover from tummy tuck surgery. You'll likely be provided an abdominal binder by your surgeon to help avoid fluid buildup and support your abdomen. It's important to avoid physical activity, lifting heavy objects and overworking yourself during this sensitive time.
When you get a tummy tuck, you are also likely to experience:
- fluid drainage (collected with JP drains)
- localized pain at incisions
- general discomfort
- hot flashes
- reduced mobility & independence
Our products help manage the drains and reduce your pain, helping you feel calm, secure, and in control as you recover.
What's in the Tummy Tuck Recovery Bundle?
- The Surgery Recovery Robe: Post surgery, many people live in their Surgery Recovery Robe. It's ultra comfortable, functional, and fashionable enough to wear out of the house.
- Four (4) pockets inside the robe are designed to hold JP drains and/or ice packs
- Soft, comfortable fabric will not irritate surgery incisions
- Three-quarter length sleeves allow for easy IV access during treatment
- The 3-in-1 Belly Binder: Includes three (3) separate pieces that allow you to protect and compress the upper, mid and lower torso. This 3-way compression helps brace and support your midsection and lumbar spine, and also reduces fluid build up that is very common after surgery. It is breathable and comfortable, and it won't roll or shrink when washed.
- The Pocketed Pillow: Super soft, machine washable pillow, designed to hold hot/cold packs for targeted hot/cold therapy relief.
- The Plush Hot/Cold Gel Pack: Thermal therapy packs can be frozen or heated and fit perfectly into pillow.
- The Post-Surgical Drain Belt: Shower independently and carry drains comfortably underneath your clothing with the JP Drain Belt.
- Each drain belt holds up to four (4) post-operative fluid drains.
- Pockets are made from moisture-wicking fabric, to dry quickly.